Learn to Dive – SSI Scuba Diver Certification
Learn to Dive in Perth with one of the best and most respected Scuba Diving School in W.A.
The SSI Scuba Diver Course takes you to a new dimension in underwater adventure.
Our qualified Dive Instructors will guide you through the Scuba Diver knowledge and skill development training while making sure you are having a safe and enjoyable time. After all, learning to dive is supposed to be FUN!
By the end of your training you will receive your International Certification SSI Scuba Diver able to enjoy diving in the marine environment safely to 12 meters with a certified Guide.
You can also upgrade your certification to Full Open water with only two additional days of training. Ask the store staff or your Instructor for details.
Why select Diving Frontiers as your Scuba Diver Certification Training educators.
- We have a 100% safety training record which few Dive Schools in Perth can boast. Diving Frontiers has been training Scuba Divers in Perth since 1993 and our courses have been recognized as the best value in Perth. We offer a competitive priced course whilst ensuring that training is done to the SSI standards and also the Australian Standards. You will receive only the highest quality diver training available today.
- Our Dive Instructors must meet the highest safety standards. They are selected due to their patience and understanding with trainee divers and ensure students learn all the required skills to dive competently following the Scuba Course. We also have an active Dive Club click here for details.
- We are the complete Dive Store offering a full range of Scuba Equipment Servicing of all makes and models including Scuba Tank Testing, all done in our own Scuba Service Area. Our range of “Diving Equipment” is second to none and our experienced shop staff are always available to offer un-biased constructive advice on equipment purchases. We have a full range of Dive Courses including Deep and Technical Diving. Nitrox fills and cheap gear hire are also available.
- Fantastic Specials and offers for newly certified Divers. 10% discounts and other bonuses and offers. If you’ve seen it on the NET cheaper then try us, you’ll be pleasantly surprised! We can supply gear with good advice, quality and without the worry of dealing with unscrupulous overseas companies.
TESTMONIALSHi Doddie, Just got back from a diving trip with my partner in Gilli Islands and just wanted to thank you for the skills you taught me. It’s amazing how much more comfortable and skilful I was in the water compared to those who got their licence in Bali and even some in Australia. Clearly there weren’t taught properly!Anyway thanks again. My girlfriend and I are planning to do the Advanced course with you soon.Cheers Chris03/ 08 /2015
Compare what’s included in our course and you’ll can see why we are the fastest growing dive training organization in W.A.
- STANDARD COURSE – Cost $379.00
- 2 Shore Ocean Dives
- Use of All SCUBA Diving Equipment Including Wetsuits
- Internationally recognized Course through SSI.
- Experienced SSI Master Dive Instructors and Dive Masters.
- Use of Latest Oceanic Dive Computers
- Online Training Pack elearning
- 3 Pool Sessions.
- All Air Fills.
- Certification Process done online to enable immediate Certification Approval.
- Quality training through a Five Star SSI Dive Centre.
Online learning – SSI eLearning
We use the latest cutting edge computer online theory tools. So you can study at home and reduce classroom time. Various languages are also available. We will forward the elearning signup procedure once your booking and deposit is made.
OPTIONAL EXTRA DIVES
After your Course many of our divers are wanting to do more dives following the course.
Join the “Shore Dive Program” every Second Saturday which includes a certified and Insured Dive Master or Instructor Supervision, Tank and Weight Belt Hire – Cost ONLY $59.00 per dive.
What’s NOT included:
Mask, Fins and Snorkel. Due to the importance of having a mask that fits correctly for Scuba Diving we recommend students invest in a good quality, correct fitting mask to use on the course. We have special packages in store at heavily discounted prices and can price match with anything found on the Web.
Pool entry fee $20.00.
Dive boots are required by Diving Frontiers for two reasons, firstly Perth water, even in summer is too cold to be immersed in with bare feet for extended periods, secondly you will be walking in car parks, on wooden structures, across rocks and on hot sand – it is not safe to do this in bare feet.
Lastly your fins need to be open heel (strapped behind your heel) to be able to accommodate your dive boots.
The fins also need to be quality dive fins capable of pushing you and the equipment you are wearing through the water in a timely manner with the least effort on your part. The fin should also be fitted professionally.
In the afternoon on Day 1 of the course you will be given plenty of time to try on and staff will be available to give you advice and fit your equipment. Otherwise you can pop into the store in the days leading up to your course and discuss options with one of our friendly staff.
Diving Frontiers has a large range of quality dive masks, snorkels, boots and fins from budget to high end and our experienced staff will fit your equipment prior to you purchasing it, we will not exchange equipment purchased elsewhere. Cheap mask, snorkel, fin packs intended for snorkelling are not suitable for your course. You cannot participate in your course if your gear is not suitable for diving in Western Australian conditions, we will not compromise on this for the reasons explained above.
THIS MONTHS SPECIAL: FREE PAIR OF BOOTS WITH EVERY PACKAGE: We have SPECIAL package deals only available to dive course participants. These include Dive Quality Silicon Mask, Dive Fins, Snorkel and Neoprene Dive Boots. These products are close to wholesale prices and represent excellent value for money.
1. Signed Medical Statement – Click Here for this Document
Under certain circumstances Participants will be required to complete a “Full Diving Medical” with a Diving Doctor if they answer YES to any of the questions contained in the Medical Statement document. Asthma, diabetes, epilepsy and other illness may prevent you from Diving. The following is a list of doctors who can perform Diving Medicals if required.
Click Here for a list of Doctors who can perform medicals
Each student must demonstrate that they can either swim 200m or snorkel 300m, with mask and fins only, (no time limits) and tread water or float for 10 minutes. (These exercises are completed on day two of the course during the pool sessions.)
STANDARD – Learn to Dive SSI Course
- Friday and Saturday and Sunday Course – 8.30 am – 4.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 8 .30am – 4.00 pm
Learn to Dive for FREE (Limited Time only):
Receive Your Dive Course for FREE: Buy a selected Oceanic Scuba complete Dive Kit packages in store prior to the course and receive the Standard Dive Course ” FREE.” This is for a very limited time only only applies ONLY to several Dive Kit packages on Display in our Dive Store. Ezi Buy interest free is also available (spread your payments over 12 months).