- From May through August Dwarf Minke Whales migrate to the warm waters of the northern Ribbon Reefs to mate and give birth. These naturally inquisitive mammals will swim within metres of divers and snorkelers. This happens nowhere else in the world!
- The Ribbon Reefs also offer some fantastic coral reef diving with the chance of seeing Manta Rays, Sea Snakes and a plethora colourful reef fish! We will also visit the World Famous Cod Hole to play with the Giant Potato Cod.
- Osprey and the Coral Sea offers a pristine reef with 1000m drop offs, Blue Water, Giant Sea Fans and Sharks galore. A visit to North Horn and we will experience a Shark Feed with over 50 sharks!
- 1 nights accommodation at The Ibis Styles Cairns Colonial Club –Cairns
- One way transfer from Cairns Airport to Ibis Styles Cairns Colonial
- 7 night accommodation aboard Spirit of Freedom Ribbon Reef & Coral Sea Expedition
- Cairns City hotel transfers to and from Spirit Of Freedom
- 7 Dive days—pportunity for up to 26 dives
- En-suite cabin with daily service
- Chef prepared meals
- Australian wines and soft drinks with evening meals
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insurance, Personal spending monies
- Excess Luggage Surcharges
- Airfares to and from Cairns
- Return airport transfers in Cairns
- Marine park levy and port fee: $20.00 per person