Learn to Dive in Perth with one of the best and most respected Scuba Diving School in W. A.
Our qualified Dive Instructors will guide you through the Scuba Diver knowledge and skill development training while making sure you are having a safe and enjoyable time. After all, learning to dive is supposed to be FUN !
By the end of your training you will receive your International Certification SSI Open Water Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water Scuba Diver able to enjoy diving in the marine environment safely.
Why select Diving Frontiers as your Scuba Diver Certification Training educators.
- We have a 100% safety training record which few Dive Schools in Perth can boast. Diving Frontiers has been training Scuba Divers in Perth since 1993 and our courses have been recognized as the best value in Perth. We offer a competitive priced course whilst ensuring that training is done to the Scuba Schools International (SSI) and the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)Standards. You will receive only the highest quality diver training available today.
- Our Dive Instructors must meet the highest Level of safety Training. They are selected due to their patience and understanding with trainee divers and ensure students learn all the required skills to dive competently following the Scuba Course. We also have an active Dive Club click here for details.
- We are the complete Dive Store offering a Massive Range of Scuba Diving Equipment and accessories in our warehouse. We also service of all makes and models including Scuba Tank Testing, all done in our own Scuba Service Area. Our range of “Diving Equipment” is second to none and our experienced shop staff are always available to offer un bias constructive advice on equipment purchases. We have a full range of Dive Courses including Deep and Technical Diving. Nitrox fills and cheap gear hire are also available.
- Fantastic Specials and offers for newly certified Divers. 10% discounts and other bonuses and offers. If you’ve seen it on the NET cheaper then try us, you’ ll be pleasantly surprised! We can supply gear with good advice, quality and without the worry of dealing with unscrupulous overseas companies.
TESTMONIALSHi Doddie, Just got back from a diving trip with my partner in Gilli Islands and just wanted to thank you for the skills you taught me. It’s amazing how much more comfortable and skilful I was in the water compared to those who got their licence in Bali and even some in Australia. Clearly there weren’t taught properly!Anyway thanks again. My girlfriend and I are planning to do the Advanced course with you soon.Cheers Chris03/ 08 /2015
Compare what’s included in our course and you’ll can see why we are one of the most popular Scuba Diver training organization’s in W. A.
STANDARD OPEN WATER COURSE – Cost
SSI $479.00 or PADI $559.00
Note: Group Discounts apply on our Standard Course prices see group discounts below:
Learn to Dive Perth SSI or PADI Dive Course
- Internationally recognised Course through SSI or PADI Training Agencies
- 4 Ocean Dives in Total
- 2 Dives At Rottnest Island on our charter vessel
- Four Dives in Total (six on the Gold Course)
- Use of All SCUBA Diving Equipment Including Wetsuits
- Experienced Dual certification SSI and PADI Master Dive Instructors and Dive Masters.
- Use of Latest Oceanic Dive Computers
- 5 Pool Sessions.
- All Air Fills.
- Free Dive Club Membership
- Certification Process done online direct through the training Agency to enable immediate Certification Approval on completion.
- Five Star Award winning Quality training with one of the Best Dive Training Centres in Australia
We use the latest cutting edge computer online theory tools. So you can study at home and reduce classroom time.Various languages are also available. We will forward the elearning signup procedure once your booking and deposit is made.
EXTRA DIVES after your Course:
Many of our divers are wanting to do more dives following the course and we have two options available:
- Join the NARC Dive Club FREE membership.
- Join the “Shore Dive Program” every Second Saturday which includes Dive Master or Instructor Supervision, Tank and Weight Belt Hire – Cost ONLY $59.00 per dive.
SPECIAL GROUPS: Discounted Courses for schools and Scout groups available for conditions apply call shop for details.
Group Discounts on Standard and Gold Course costs shown above:
Group Booking of Four to Six Deduct $10.00 from the normal course price
Group Booking of Seven or more deduct $20 from normal course price
What’s NOT included:
Mask, Fins, Dive Boots and Snorkel. Due to the importance of having a mask that fits correctly for Scuba Diving we recommend students invest in a good quality, correct fitting mask to use on the course. We have special packages in store at heavily discounted prices and can price match with anything found on the Web.
Pool entry fee $20.00 on Day 2 of the course.
Dive boots are required by Diving Frontiers for two reasons, firstly Perth water, even in summer is too cold to be immersed in with bare feet for extended periods, secondly you will be walking in car parks, on wooden structures, across rocks and on hot sand – it is not safe to do this in bare feet.
Lastly your fins need to be open heel (strapped behind your heel) to be able to accommodate your dive boots.
The fins also need to be quality dive fins capable of pushing you and the equipment you are wearing through the water in a timely manner with the least effort on your part. The fin should also be fitted professionally.
In the afternoon on Day 1 of the course you will be given plenty of time to try on and staff will be available to give you advice and fit your equipment. Otherwise you can pop into the store in the days leading up to your course and discuss options with one of our friendly staff.
It is also possible to hire these items for a minimal fee if required for around $17 per day however, we can not guarantee that you will obtain a good fit from the hire masks.
Diving Frontiers has a large range of quality dive masks, snorkels, boots and fins from budget to high end and our experienced staff will fit your equipment prior to you purchasing it, we will not exchange equipment purchased elsewhere. Cheap mask, snorkel, fin packs intended for snorkelling are not suitable for your course. You cannot participate in your course if your gear is not suitable for diving in Western Australian conditions, we will not compromise on this for the reasons explained above.
1. Signed Medical Statement – Click Here for this Document
Under certain circumstances Participants will be required to complete a “Full Diving Medical” with a Diving Doctor if they answer YES to any of the questions contained in the Medical Statement document. Asthma, diabetes, epilepsy and other illness may prevent you from Diving. The following is a list of doctors who can perform Diving Medicals if required.
Click Here for a list of Doctors who can perform medicals
Each student must demonstrate that they can either swim 200m or snorkel 300m, with mask and fins only, (no time limits) and tread water or float for 10 minutes. (These exercises are completed on day two of the course during the pool sessions.)
STANDARD – Learn to Dive Perth SSI or PADI Course
- Saturday and Sunday Course – 8.30 am – 5.00pm – over 2 weekends
- Weekday Course – 8 .30am – 5.00 pm Monday – Thursday
Learn to Dive for FREE (Limited Time only):
Receive Your Dive Course for FREE: Buy a selected Oceanic Scuba complete Dive Kit packages in store prior to the course and receive the Standard Dive Course ” FREE.” This is for a very limited time only only applies ONLY to several Dive Kit packages on Display in our Dive Store. Ezi Buy interest free is also available (spread your payments over 12 months).
$200.00 Deposit plus elearning fees (Deposit required to make a booking).
The balance payable on day one of the course.
TAILOR MADE COURSES
Special discounts apply for bookings of large groups of 8 or more on any of our courses or dive trips.
We can also tailor scheduling to suit any school program.
Diving Frontiers specialize in group tailored courses including social clubs, scout groups etc. Our Instructors can conduct a large portion of the course at your home, office or school or at any other suitable venue.
Do you work weekends FIFO or is time a problem?
Speak to us about our special scheduling over several weeks or months. Tailored courses also available. Price depending on numbers and scheduling.
ROTTNEST ISLAND BOAT DIVES
On our Standard Learn to Dive Perth SSI or PADI Course we complete four Training Dives, (Gold Dive Course Two additional Rottnest Island Boat Dives)
You will experience a fantastic day diving and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of Rottnest Island.
While you learn to dive your friends are welcome to join you on the boat for the Day trip to Rottnest Island and also enjoy the fantastic dives at the same time. Cost for friends will be $140.00 for the Charter plus equipment hire if needed.
Gold Course participants get to build more confidence and experience with an additional two Boat Dives at Rottnest Island. We highly recommend this option as divers will obtain additional experience and subsequently build their confidence to be able to dive independently following the course.
Yes, I want to start to learn to dive today, what do I do next?
Contact us here and we can mail your manuals & training material or
call into the Shop at either Unit 7 / 89 Erindale Road Balcatta
See Course Dates for the next available course or one that will suit your needs.
Book yourself in for a Diving Medical see the list of Doctors and your well on the way.
Learn to Dive Perth SSI or PADI Course Conditions and Booking requirements.
To enable our business to keep offering our students the highest quality training at an affordable price we are unfortunately compelled to enforce the following conditions. Once a deposit is paid and a course booking made participants become bound by the following conditions:
Payments : All dive course bookings Deposits become non refundable for ANY reason 30 days prior to the course start date. .
All Course payments become non refundable once course has commenced.
Deferments : A $100.00 deferment fee applies for any alteration to the normal course structure (dates) if done within 10 days of the commencement of the course.
Course Structure variations : While we can accommodate variations to our course structure, a $100.00 variation fee will apply for any alteration to the normal course dates. This maybe be waived at the discretion of Diving Frontiers.
Boat Dives: Diving Frontiers reserve the right to defer or cancel Boat dives due to weather or other factors beyond our control that may in our opinion compromise the safety of students and instructors. In these cases students will be given a voucher which will enable them to book their boat dives at a later date. (Valid for 3 months and is non refundable and non transferable.)
School equipment : Students will be liable to pay for the replacement of equipment as a result of any loss or damage (excluding normal wear and tear) to all hire equipment used by each student on the course.
Price: Course prices and structure may change from time to time due to cost increases and other factors. We reserve the right to make these changes and price increases as required.