Advanced Open Water Diver Course on the HMAS Swan Wreck
The Advanced Open Water Diver Course introduces you to several specialised diving activities.
It allows you to become familiar with diving in different conditions and gets you into a wider variety of aquatic environments.
The Advanced Open Water Diver Course focuses on diving adventures with little or no class room sessions. Home study allows the course to be extremely flexible and can usually accommodate even the busiest schedule.
Five dives are made in different areas such as deep diving, night diving, etc. This Advanced Diver training certification allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 30m.
$300.00 deposit required to confirm your place and for the issuing of the elearning materials and the balance at the commencement of the course.
Open Water Certification or equivalent – It is NOT necessary for students to have completed any additional dives since the Open Water Course and it is acceptable for them to start their Advanced Diver Course training immediately following completion of the Open Water Course.
This Course is available to Open Water Divers as Advanced training and Instructor supervision is included in the trip. Experienced divers are welcome and specialist courses such as Wreck Diver and Deep Diver courses are also available during these dives depending on numbers.
The cost to complete ALL dives for those already Advanced trained is $429.00 plus fills and gear hire.
ADVANCED COURSE STRUCTURE
|Saturday : We conduct two training dives, Naturalist & Navigation Dive at Canal Rocks Dunsborough.|
|Saturday Night : We depart for the end of the Busselton Jetty from the Busselton Marina by Boat at a time predetermined by your Instructor for our amazing night dive .|
|Sunday – We depart by boat to the HMAS Swan Wreck for firstly a Depp dive to 30 meters the a surface interval of approximately 90 mins followed by a Wreck Dive.|
Instruction by a Experienced Dive Instructors.
- Wreck Dive – Boat dive on the HMAS Swan Wreck
- Deep Dive – Boat Dive on the HMAS Swan Wreck
- Night Dive – Boat dive on the end of the Busselton Jetty
- Navigation Dive – Shore Dive Canal Rocks Dunsborough
- Naturalist Dive – Shore Dive Canal Rocks Dunsborough
- All Boat Charter Fees
- Advanced Training Theory
- Advanced Certification to 30 meters
- Air fills
- Scuba Equipment (Equipment hire is available for a discounted rate of $39.00 per day for the weekend – $78.00 total). Some hire torches are available but we only have a limited number.
- Students also need to supply a Slate, Knife and Whistle. If students are using their own Scuba Diving Equipment they must have a dive computer, compass, two cylinders and a Torch. It is mandatory that a suitable Night Diving Torch is used plus a back up torch and glow stick or similar..
- NOTE Enrolled students are entitled to a 10% discount (excludes tanks) on equipment purchases at the Store.
- Divers can organise their own accommodation however we normally arrange a large house with all amenities close to town which will cost approximately $40.00 – $45.00 per person per night.
- Please advise us if you wish to share the cost of transport and /or accommodation
$ 300 deposit required to secure booking and obtain online elearning materials.
Run approximately 6 times a year however it is a popular trip and forward bookings are essential.