Oceanic Air XS 2 Octo Inflator
One is better than two. Combine your alternate air source and BC inflator into one low profile, streamlined package.
- Purchase installed with a new BC or easily add to any Oceanic BC in minutes
- Compact, integrated design eliminates the bulk of a traditional octopus and hose
- No need to search in an emergency for an octo that is rarely used- the Air XS 2 is always right where you need it
- Ergonomic design for ease of use
- Integrated pull-ball (COMPLETE UNIT ONLY) allows activation of the cable exhaust valve while using the Air XS 2
|FEATURES & FUNCTIONS||AIR XS 2 SECOND STAGE|
|Integrated Purge Button||YES|
|Nitrox Compatibility||STANDARD TO 40%|
|Weight (without hose)||7.9 OUNCES|
|Dimensions (front profile)||3.9 INCHES|
|First Stage Configurations||N/A|
|Minimum Cracking Effort||1.5 CIW*|
|Factory Set Inhalation Effort||1.6 – 2.2 CIW*|
|Work of Breathing||2.86 JOULES|
|Limited Lifetime Service Agreement||YES|
|30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee||YES|
*Column inches of water
Oceanic Australia Product Warranty
Oceanic Australia offers product warranty for all Oceanic product purchased in Australia from an Authorised Dealer.
If you purchase your product outside of Australia, it will not be covered by warranty in Australia and a service charge will be levied if warranty or normal service is required. You can alternatively return it to the original point of purchase for service.
All Oceanic Hardware, comprising Regulators, Octopus Regulators (Octo’s), Buoyancy Compensators (BC’s), Wings and Analogue Gauges, when purchased from an Authorised Dealer in Australia, under normal recreational use, are provided with a Limited Lifetime Warranty (LLW) to cover against any defects in materials and workmanship. Digital Instrumentation is provided with a 5 year Limited Warranty.
This Warranty also covers free service parts for life for the Regulator and Octo. Obviously some common sense conditions apply.
Those conditions are:
- The product must be registered with Oceanic Australia within 30 days of purchase. This registration should be completed On-Line or by completing and returning the Warranty Registration form provided by your Authorised Oceanic Dealer.
- Failure to register your product will reduce your warranty status to 1 year, when purchased from an Authorised Oceanic Dealer in Australia, under normal recreational use, and cover against any defects in materials and workmanship. The free service parts for life will not be applicable in this case.
- All products must be serviced annually by an authorised Oceanic Service Technician. This agreement is null and void if such regular annual service is not performed.
- Oceanic Australia and your authorised Oceanic Dealer will provide all overhaul service parts at no charge. Any parts required other than overhaul service parts are the responsibility of the owner of the product serviced. These exceptions are described in Product Specific Warranties later in this document.
- All labour fees included in annual service are the responsibility of the owner of the product serviced.
- This warranty shall be void if the equipment has been tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Oceanic Australia to perform such service.
The warranty is non transferable and extends to the original purchaser only. It is void if the equipment was purchased from anyone other than an Authorised Oceanic Dealer in Australia.
Normal wear and tear as determined by age and usage is excluded from the Oceanic Lifetime Warranty.
To maintain this Lifetime Warranty, you must show proof of purchase and proof of authorised annual service. If returned for service, your product should be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt.
Note: Not every business that advertises Oceanic, Aeris or Hollis product is an Authorised Dealer. Please visit Locate A Dealer to verify that the merchant is an Authorised Dealer before any purchase.