Hollis F1 Fin
Power without compromise. The Hollis fin blends graceful movement, power, and bulletproof construction. Meet the new standard in diving.
- The Hollis F1 fin is construced from a high grade, heavy duty rubber
- Angled strap mounts for comfort and a better transition of power
- Spring heel straps w/ easy-grip heel tab
- Multiple strap mounting positions for a fine tuned fit
- Vented blade to reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Lastly the Hollis F1 fin comes with a generous foot pocket
Speed is very good with frog kick requiring greater kick frequency/cadence but happily less strain than jet fins or Mares Plana Avanti Quattro. Thrust is lower due to softer flex. Foot pocket (XL) feels the same as V12’s and are excellent. The heel spring’s mount is simple and rubust. The loop to pull the heel springs on/off is oversized and appears to be biased towards excellent ease of use rather instead of minimising entrapment risk. Traction on slippery pier surface was fine. Weight/buoyancy under water was excellent – feeling only slightly negative to counter floaty feet (frog kick).