At Diving Frontiers we specialise in small dive charters to local reefs and wrecks, Rottnest Island & The Key Biscayne, near Lancelin. With a maximum of 12 passengers our fast up to 30 knots, custom made Dive Vessel ensures a swift journey to our many dive sites!As a result we can :
- Guarantee to be the first Charter to Rottnest Island enabling us first choice of the best sites.
- The Crafts design enables fast exit from the vessel from all positions, so no standing waiting in hot queues to get access to the water.
- We ensure a efficient use of your time usually returning back to Perth from a double dive at Rottnest by 1.30pm
Scuba Diving Charters Rottnest Island 8am – 1.30pm
Double dive Only $149.00 Rottnest Island
Get thrilling rides and dives on Blue Frontier. Our custom built Dive Charter Vessel cruises at 25 knots!
WHERE: Rottnest Island Double Dive, from Ocean Reef Marina. Other Trips available see below for details.
WHEN: See our calendar for planned trips dates. Use the sort options to target specific trips and the arrow buttons to scroll through the months.
INCLUDES: Second cylinder (excludes lunch). For those who want to avoid long arduous boat rides our vessel gets you to the dive site and back again quickly so you make the most of your day.
Blue Frontiers : Departs 8.00 am Ocean Reef Marina Saturday and Sundays and returns around 1.30 – 2.00 pm.
Charter dependant on numbers and weather.
Excludes Scuba equipment Hire
Click here for day rates (Head to toe $49.00 for the day)
Divers MUST present their Dive Certification Card or Temporary Dive Card on the morning of the charter to be permitted to board the vessel.
Sitting at 30 metres it is a deeper dive, with the shallowest point at about 25 metres. A great dive for Nitrox and to sharpen up your skills to prepare for a Key Biscayne trip! Schools of Drummer, Wobbegong Sharks, Nudibranchs and more!! With its close proximity to shore its an easy boat ride, the charters start at $110! Click here for more details!
Not for the faint hearted or ill-experienced this sunken Oil Rig is a spectacular dive! The bottom lies at 40 metres and the shallowest point is at 26 metres. This makes it a challenging but rewarding dive. By far one of the best dives on the West Coast! So much marine life as made this Rig home, including massive Grey Nurse Sharks! Click here for more details!
Special Day Hire Rates and Wholesale pricing are available for our boat (which includes skipper). Corporate or Groups of eight or more can normally obtain significant discounts by booking the whole boat plus have control over the organization of your day. Contact the shop for details.
We also specialize in acting as Support Craft for events such as Rottnest Island Swim, Government department surveys and other water events.
- Payment in Full required on booking. Non refundable if cancelled within 48 hours of Charter.
- Minimum numbers are required for charter to run. Diving Frontiers reserves the right to cancel or defer charter if minimum numbers are not met.
- Dive charters are dependant of weather conditions and Diving Frontiers reserves the right to cancel or change boat/dive site if we believe there is a safety risk to passengers or crew.
- Divers MUST present their Dive Certification Card or Temporary Dive Card on the morning of the charter to be permitted to board the vessel.
Our Dive Charter Operation is managed under our sister company H2O Charters Pty Ltd.
Bookings are made through Diving Frontiers Dive Shop (Diving Frontiers Pty Ltd T/as Diving Frontiers) see contact details.